Meet The Team
Latest from Eline Van Loock
Helen is a freelance writer and editor based in Bristol, UK who specialises in writing about weddings, lifestyle and craft. Five years sitting in the editor's chair of a bridal magazine meant she developed a love of all things wedding, so writing about proposals is just up her street! When she's not working, you'll find Helen reading a novel, hanging from a trapeze, pottering in her garden or crocheting a granny square.
Latest from Helen Dorritt
- Everything you need to know about proposing at Christmas
- A double celebration: how to propose on holidays and special occasions
- Permission to wed: should you ask your partner’s father before you propose marriage?
- Ready, steady, propose!
- He liked it so he put a ring on it: five things to consider before you propose to your boyfriend
- They said yes! How to plan the perfect proposal